Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Birthday, Jobelle! :)


To one of my most beautiful sisters, inside out..

Alaskan Malamute, Alaska, USA
With an Alaskan Malamute in Alaska, USA

Believe me.. This is the most decent travel picture I could find with just the two of us.. hehe! :)
And I realised that it has been a long time since we have explored the world together..

Jobelle at My Wedding in Manila, Philippines
My Maid of Honor

We will make time for that.. 
But for now.. 
Stay cool.. Stay happy.. Stay gorgeous!

Jobelle Catching to Bouquet, Manila, Philippines
Jobelle Catching the Bouquet at My Wedding in Manila, Philippines

Because you caught that flower bouquet..
And apparently the magic worked..

Your turn is coming very soon..
And we can't wait!

Happy, happy birthday Belle! :)
Love you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment