Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Happy 2nd Anniversary! :)


To the boy who loves to tickle me so that I would giggle and laugh..
And scream and get annoyed.. and loves it when I get annoyed..

Winter at Lake Menesjarvi, Lapland, Finland
At the frozen Lake Menesjarvi, Finland

To the only guy who could ever make me willingly climb a mountain.. 
But never again! Never!! :p

Climbing Mount Kinabalu, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
On the way to the peak of Mount Kinabalu, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

To the man who tries to ignore me every time he sees me dancing in the living room..
But still always ends up dancing with me.. because how could he resist my shoulder wiggle?! ;)

Wedding at Manila Peninsula, Makati, Philippines
Wedding Dance at the Manila Peninsula, Makati City, Philippines

To Sherick.. who has made the past 2 years.. or even the past 5 years of my life..
Almost perfect.. to the point of me wondering sometimes.. if this is real.. that life could be this beautiful..

Happy 2nd Anniversary! :)

Love,
Your China Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment