Thursday, April 9, 2015

Fullerton Hotel and Bits of Singapore That I Love



I came to Singapore 10 years ago thinking I would leave this country after 2 years.

But I am still here.. still appreciating it.. still loving it. 

Balcony at Fullerton Hotel, Singapore

This is where I feel completely free..

Lobby at Fullerton Hotel, Singapore

To be who I really am..

Bathroom at Fullerton Hotel, Singapore

To do what I want to do..

Room Service at Fullerton Hotel, Singapore

And to just be my happy me..

Balcony at Fullerton Hotel, Singapore

This is where I found love..

Singapore Flag over Boat Quay

Or where love found me..

Esplanade Bridge at Night, Singapore

And he took all these amazing pictures! :)

Marina Bay Sands at Night, Singapore


50 Years, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore

It was just 40.. and now 50 years old!

Fullerton Hotel and Boat Quay, Singapore River


Boat Quay at Night, Singapore River

And gorgeous under the moon..

Swimming Pool at Fullerton Hotel, Singapore

This is just a little part of Singapore..

Swimming Pool at Night, Fullerton Hotel, Singapore

There is more to love.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment