Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Letter No. 1 - Dear Lance


Dear Lance,

I know that you will grow up with a lot of beautiful memories etched in your heart someday. 
But mommy has created a section in this blog called Letters to Lance.. 

Yes, they are letters for you, my love. 
It is a treasure chest for you to remember those memories with your eyes and ears when you can no longer remember them with your mind..

Dear Lance - Family

It is a collection of stories your daddy and mommy cherish and love to tell.. 
Because sweetheart, we are just so fond of you..

Dear Lance - Mother and Son

It is a diary to remind you of those words I whisper to you everyday.. 
That I love you so much, and I will always love you, forever. 

Love, 
Mommy


---------------------------
References:


No comments:

Post a Comment